2020 IGA World Handicap System Seminars
The WHS seminars are free to attend!
The purpose of the workshop is to provide clubs with the education needed to implement the 2020 launch of the World Handicap System.
At least one individual from each club will be required to attend a workshop and pass the open book exam with a score of 80% to remain certified to administer the WHS at their facility. This must be completed prior to April 1, 2020.
Study materials are available in the ‘Certification Resources’ section of our WHS webpage. Click here to view.
In-Person Seminar Agenda (9 a.m. – 12 noon)
- Welcome to the WHS
- Fundamentals in Handicapping
- Handicap Formula
- Club Handicap Committee Responsibilities
- Competition Committee Responsibilities
- AGA Responsibilities – Administration of a Handicap Index
- Exam (will require a laptop)
- GHIN training (when released in Jan 2020)
Who Should Attend
- Key club staff
- Handicap Chair
- IGA Club Representative