Get the most out of your IGA Membership
Not sure how to get started? No worries, we've got your back!
- Secure 20+ golfers for your GHIN Roster (10-golfer minimum required by USGA)
- Name a Handicap Chair and create a Handicap Committee
- Complete World Handicap System Certification
- Attend online seminar (here)
- Take the 20 question quiz – open book (here)
- Post material from IGA club fulfillment package in public area along with Course Rating charts
- Promote IGA individual membership program through posters, emails, social media
During the Season
- Give your members an opportunity to use their Handicap Index. Schedule club leagues and events with Net divisions.
- Set up your leagues and events in USGA Tournament Management powered by Golf Genius (included in your club membership at no additional cost)
- Keep your golfers active through the winter in case they travel to warmer regions and are able to post their scores. Don’t worry, you won’t be billed twice for these golfers. The first billing is a snapshot of your roster as of April 15th.
- 1/1 – Q1 USGA checkpoint for 10-golfer minimum and WHS certification requirements
- 1/1 – Annual club fee billing (includes club fee + 20 pre-paid golfers)
- Good time to inactive golfers prior to the start of the season. The club is responsible for managing their own golfer roster in the Admin Portal.
- Will receive IGA Club Fulfillment Package with educational and promotional materials.
- 4/1 – Q2 USGA checkpoint for 10-golfer minimum and WHS certification requirements
- 4/1 – Score posting season begins in the IGA region.
- 4/14 – Last day to clean up GHIN roster.
- 4/15 – Individual membership billing #1
- 7/1 – Q3 USGA checkpoint for 10-golfer minimum and WHS certification requirements
- 7/15 – Individual membership billing #2
- 10/1 – Q4 USGA checkpoint for 10-golfer minimum and WHS certification requirements
- 11/14 – Final day to post scores made in the IGA region
- 11/15 – Inactive season in IGA region
- 11/15 – Individual membership billing #3