Some IGA member courses open for play, will be soon
The following IGA Member Courses have communicated they either are or will be open:
- Waveland, AH Blank, Bright-Grandview, Jester Park & Terrace Hills are now all open for the season.
- Copper Creek Golf Course – Will open Friday at 10am, with carts. Spring Rates are available. Please book online at www.golfcoppercreek.com
- Flint Hills Golf Course – Will open Saturday (3/7) on a day to day basis weather permitting.
- Fort Dodge Country Club – Opening Wednesday, March 11. Updates and course availability available on the website www.fortdodgecc.com or call the Pro Shop at (515) 955-8551. Hours – Daily 10 am – 6 pm . Last carts out for 18 holes at 4 pm ; 9 Holes at 6 pm. Green Fees: 18 Hole $25 & 9 Hole $15. Cart Fees: 18 Holes $15 per player, 9 Hole $9 per player.
- Glynns Creek Golf Course – Opening at 10 a.m. on Friday March 6.
- Grinnell College Golf Course – Will be open 9 am 6 pm starting Saturday, March 7. Tee times are available at golf.grinnell.edu or by calling 641-236-3590
- Holstein Country Club – Now open with no restrictions on carts
- Lake Panorama National Resort – Open Sat and Sun. (3/7-8) with 90 degree rule. Special $30 plus tax for green fee and cart
- LeMars Willow Creek – Will be open Saturday and Sunday (3/7-8) for golf and carts are good to go.
- Muscatine Municipal Golf Course – Opening March 4 w/ Regular Rates. Carts are on a day to day basis.
- Otter Creek Golf Course – Opening for the season Saturday, March 7. Reservations for tee times are now being accepted online at www.ottercreekankeny.com or by calling 515-965-6464. The driving range will also open March 7.
- Prairie Links Golf Course – Will be open starting Sunday March 6th at 10:00 am. Please call 319-242-7675 Ext. 2 to make your tee time. Possibility of opening on Saturday, but that this point no decision has been made.
- River Valley Golf Course – Goal is to open up the course by Friday, March 13th. As they continue waking up the course from winter they will be discounting morning pricing. Further updates will be available on their website (http://www.rivervalleygolf.com/) and Facebook.
- Sheaffer Golf Course – Will open Friday, March 6, starting with 9:30-4 hours until the weather is more stable.
- St. Andrews Golf Club – Will open March 6, for walkers and March 7, for carts
- The Legacy Golf Club – Will be open through at least Sunday, March 8th. Hoping to remain open longer and will be monitoring the forecast to determine what days they will be open next week. Shoulder Season Rates are in effect. Carts are restricted to the paths only and the driving range is not open.
- The Preserve on Rathbun Lake is OPEN with Carts – no restrictions!!! We will have OFF Season Rates in effect through 3/15
· Monday – Thursday: $35++ (includes cart fee)
· Friday – Sunday: $40++ (includes cart fee)
· Call 641 724 1400 for tee times
Starting 3/16 we will move into our Shoulder Season rates. Those can be found at www.honeycreekresort.com/golf
- Veenker Memorial Golf Course – Course and driving range will be open this Saturday and Sunday. Tee times available through veenkergolf.com or by phone 515-294-6727 (starting Thurs). Going forward, will be open, temps/weather pending. Shoulder season rates. Carts available, path only.
- Waverly Municipal Golf Course is opening for the season Wednesday, March 11th. Weekday rate of $28, weekend rate of $39.
- Woodland Hills Golf Course – Will open Friday, March 6, at 10am, with carts. BACK 9 and EXECUTIVE 9 holes only…..the Front 9 will remain closed for a bit longer. Spring rates are available. Please book online at www.golfwoodlandhills.com